Do you run an office that is in need of office carpet cleaning services in Lansing?
Did you come here to find out more information about prices?
Unfortunately, it’s actually quite hard to provide realistic prices online without digging deeper and asking you more questions about your office.
But, we won’t leave you hanging. Below is a rough guide on what you could expect to pay.
- Office Space Size – Small – 1,000 sqft - $1050 to $200
- Office Space Size – Medium – 2,000 sqft - $300 to $400
- Office Space Size – Large – 4,000 sqft - $600 to $800
- Very Large Office Space – 8,000 sqft - $1,200 to $1,600
- Upholstery cleaning extras?
This is just a very broad estimate.
Reading between the lines with the above table basically lets you know that you are looking at anywhere from 15c to 20c for each square foot that needs carpet cleaning. This should allow you to do some multiplication for what your office space would cost to clean.
So that is basically what goes into pricing. But there is more than needs to be mentioned. There is really no magic answer for the question of “how much does carpet cleaning for an office cost”. Other things that need to best considered are:
- Property accessibility?
- Number of floors to clean
- Access to water?
- Are there a lot of stairs between floors to also clean?
- Number of cubicles to clean?
- Are there extra closed offices that need cleaning. And is there furniture that needs cleaning in these separate offices?
- Conference rooms that need cleaning?
That sums it up. If you need to go back to management with pricing or if you are the manager or business owner in charge booking in the carpet cleaning it would be best to just call us to get an accurate quote so there are no surprises.
Don’t wait! Get booked in today. Call us on (289) 312-0067